Monday, December 5, 2011

Sugar Scam in France

I really should have paid attention when my dad made wine in our basement. I bet it would have been good stuff! Then I would have my own booze and not worry about being lied to...or wondering why God hates certain wine growing regions...or why its so difficult to make my breakfast sandwich with scrambled eggs...NOT WHOLE EGG I LIKE IT SCRAMBLED. THANK YOU.

Certain French winemakers seem to be adding sugar to their wines...Cane Sugar!!! Local grocery busted selling the stuff. Wine laws don't allow sugar to be added to wines during fermentation (which would help raise alcohol levels) and now some try to sneak it in. Read the rest of the story: (Herald Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!