Monday, December 19, 2011

Study may show that wine helps with Multiple Sclerosis

I thought I was the only one who drank to numb my feelings?

A study was done on MS patients and wine consumption...

"The researchers found that relapse MS sufferers who drank wine seemed to enjoy an observable "protective effect." Symptoms decreased. In the study, more than 80 percent of the participants drank up to seven glasses of wine per week. The same also held true for people who drink coffee or eat fish regularly."


This sounds great for reservatol which is an anti-inflammatory. Amazing how this compound seems to be more and more beneficial. 


Drink up!  (Wine May Help Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms | Health News | News & Features | Wine Spectator)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!