Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am going to live forever

Here I am again, patting myself on the back.

11 obese men tested in the Netherlands for the first study of the compound naturally found in grapes, Reservatol, on humans.

"A team of biologists, nutritionists and radiologists analyzed health data from the two periods and found that when the men were on resveratrol they experienced more optimal metabolism. While they did not lose weight, they avoided many of the side effects of a poor diet. Their livers stored less fat; sugar and insulin levels in their blood decreased; mitochondria, the powerhouses of individual cells, showed better function and overall energy expenditure decreased "

I get it when they say drinking wine won't come nearly as close to the doses given to their subjects. I am going to be a little optimistic and believe the levels of reservatol in my system are WAY higher than most due to how much wine I consume. I win drinking contests. Grown men give me high-fives. I am a champion wine-drinker...and now I am going to live forever. In your face, responsible people, IN YO' FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!