Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Robert Parker Hates Me

He has hired lawyers to investigate the story behind Jay Miller. So, Parker needs to prove another "point"...that he is always right on whatever he does.

Parker“I remain appalled at the lynch mob rush to judgment by the blogging community, but there have been several very By the way, Jay is still working for TWA until January 1, because we believe he has done nothing to compromise the independence of our reviews, and based on the information we have already acquired, Jay clearly and irrefutably has taken no money for a wine review or winery visit, but I will await the lawyer’s final report”.


So the boss who is charge of everything and signs the paycheck for everyone reporting on his behalf says that Jay was planning to leave The Wine Advocate the whole time. Yes. Believe him. Believe in everything he says. If I was in charge I would say anything to make myself look good, too. I will even hire lawyers because everything they say is true. I can't wait until I develop a system to grade wines so people can buy them. No, that's not controlling at all.  (TheWineCellarInsider)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!