Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year’s Tip: Drunk Walking More Dangerous Than Drunk Driving

This makes drinking at home until you pass out on your couch much more acceptable...in fact, LIFE SAVING. When I do go out drinking, I won't have to think twice about taking a snooze in a bathroom stall and passing the attendant a few bucks. I am a responsible walker. 


"Freakonomics guys now inform us that drunk driving is statistically less likely to kill you than drunk walking. Yes. It's true. You are eight times more likely to wind up dead walking a mile back home than you are driving that mile. " (New Year’s Tip: Drunk Walking More Dangerous Than Drunk Driving)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!