Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wine & Boobs

I love white wine but red is always my first choice...my first choice for a very verrry long time. This means my boobs are always going to be perfect and when I pass in this lifetime, they might just recreate another body on their own, which means I am going to live forever.

You're welcome.


'When women were drinking red wine, the study reports, hormone levels were at much more favorable levels. "These data suggest that red wine is an aromatase inhibitor and may explain the observation that red wine does not appear to increase breast cancer risk," the study concludes."

Red Wine Does Not Appear to Raise Breast Cancer Risk | Health News | News & Features | Wine Spectator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!