Saturday, February 25, 2012

My, oh my, what people do to save face...


Some women turn in their diamond bracelets to pay for their child's education.  I'm sorry, I mean....to pay for their shopping sprees...

Now some are selling the best of their wine! Its looks like times are hard for everyone. Brokers are seeing a lot more amazing labels show up in their inventory because the rich still need to fake being rich. Petrus and D'Yquem are reported to be sold to pawn shops for about 70% of their value. Not bad for about $70-$120K....now they can pay for their Louboutins because God forbid they're caught wearing last years boots. Let someone else pay for their kids to eat. Social status comes first! Read on---->(Eater)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback to when I was on the cover of Beverage Media Magazine

Everything about this was fun! It was a highlight of my career in this business!